- To undertake site characterization, laboratory and field investigations including stress measurements, instrumentation and other measurements of prototype structures to monitor their behavior and quality control for water resource projects and other complex civil engineering structures.
- To undertake construction materials survey, to evolve mix design of mortars, concrete, shotcrete etc. for use in projects to realize economical utilization of locally available materials.
- To undertake chemical investigation including grouting technology.
- To carry out safety evaluation of existing hydraulic structures
- To undertake chemical analysis of all construction materials.
- To design and fabricate instruments
- Numerical analysis
- Monitoring of instrumentation data from projects
- Quality control
Last Updated Date: May 23 2014 2:39PM